Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You Know You Have Thrashers Withdrawal When...

  • You keep looking look up at your desk to check the Thrashers schedule out of habit... only to realize you took it down because the season is over... yet you keep looking there as if it was there...
  • You actually miss waiting in line for the doors to open...
  • You wish they made a Philips Arena beer/hotdog/cold ice car smell thingy to hang from your rear view mirror... you know, it's that awesome smell that hits your senses right as you walk into the arena... it's the best smell in the world.
  • Still visit the msg boards and Blueland Blog and the web site several times a day just to see if there are any updates and see what people are talking about... when you really should be doing your work... pretty soon they are just going to have to block the Thrashers website!
  • Still haven't hung up your jersey because you refuse to believe the season is really... really over.
  • SEND IN YOUR THRASHERS WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK - I thought I was the only one...

I am an extremely hot-natured person. But when you are in an area where you can feel the blast of the flames from the ceiling on a goal, I'll take that kinda heat any time! That is what I am missing...

Daculafan said...

Right now I'd even pay 6.50 for a beer if I could watch Kovy slapping a puck past a goalie!!