Friday, March 16, 2007

The Moose Is Loose In Our Hoose!

I hope that BH's decision to start Kari in Philly and Moose tonight against the Rangers will be the correct one. I was hoping and thought it should be the revse. But I'm no NHL coach, so what I say is meaningless. I just think that we shoud have won last night and we should've played Moose to stir things up against them.

Logically you'd think a first place team would easily manhandle a last place team. For whatever the reason, we have been unable to do so. We are lucky it didn't hurt us that much, but it sure could've been a big help.

I guess tonight we are all Sabres fans. Tonight I said. Not Sunday. Just tonight. So we have to love them tonight and hope they beat the Bolts... and then go back to hating them. What a weird love-hate relationship we'll have with them this weekend.

I hope we come out firing on all 8 cylinders tonight. I know they are going to be tired as this is a back-t0-backer. But that is not a valid excuse tonight, not this time of year.

I can't wait to get outta here. I'm going to the Town Hall tonight and I should have some pics for ya this weekend.

Let's just hope Moose is ready to go tonight and stays sharp.

Back to work!

- Jason

No comments: