Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flying High in Philly?

All I know is that the Thrashers have been the Flyers bitch... and I'm hoping that we can turn that fact around tonight. With the 4-2 victory over the Craps, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to.

Now here's the deal. Kari is playing against the Flyer and Moose against the Rangers. Now, granted, we have to beat the Flyers at least once and Kari does give us the better chance of doing so. However, I think that if Moose were to start against the Flyers, it would send them a message to say "hey, we can beat you guys, we WILL beat you guys this time... with our backup goalie." I hope BH's decision is correct. It really doesn't matter as long as we win, but I just think Moose would be a lot better to go against the Flyers. Then again, if I were Kari, I'd rather have off on a Friday than a Thursday, anybody would. But at this point I don't care if they put in Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks movie as long as we keep winning!

Friday night is going to be insane. We have the Town Hall Meeting, but it's supposed to be sold out, so we won't be able to sit at Headlines Grill more than likely. So, we'll just have to make due. I'm glad it's sold out, yet we all know how the Thrashers have performed at sold out games... but that was before the new guys.

So we have two streaks to stop this week: Our record against the last-place Flyers and our record at sold out games. If these two things change I'll be happy as hell.

Gotta run!

No comments: