Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thrashers Blog Night - Coming Soon!

Normally I won't be making posts other than links. However, this Friday's game against the Islanders is the first ever Thrashers Blog Night. We get special passes, taken up to the press box to drop off laptops and whatever else, then given a tour of the "underbelly" of the Arena, given Spirit Bucks to get food, and during intermission, given tours of the Club level, Center Club Restaurant, and suite areas. We will be blogging live from the game from the press box! After the game, we will be taken down to the post-game press conference! Apparently we may have to miss a bit of the end of the game (I just hope it's not too close and the Thrashers are at least 2 goals ahead!) to get down to the press conference area.

Rest assured I will be bringing my camera and over the weekend I'll share the photos here.

No comments: