Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Doing A Good Deed - Buying Hockey Tickets? Autsim Awarness Night








Yes, that's right. As I'm sure... or at least hope so... Thrashers fans know that our Team Captain Scott Mellanby is part of a group called Athletes Against Autism. Even though it doesn't seem to be marketed heavily or widely known, this Saturday night against the Flyers... again... is Autism Awareness Night. Proceeds from these tickets sold go go the Athletes Against Autism foundation and are available at a DISCOUNT. Keep in mind this game is nearing sell out capacity already, there will be standing room only, more than likely. However, the tickets ARE discounted and I'd like to do all I can to help the Thrashers promote this meaningful event. Even though I'm a season ticket holder, it's usually never too hard to find two seats next to each other, but at sellouts its impossible, and I didn't want to have to search for two seats, so I do have my single season ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

DISCOUNTED Tickets prices are:

$86 seats for $79
$55 seats for $48
$28 seats for $21

So you get a good deal and it goes to a good cause... not to mention the Thrashers are going to want revenge badly against the bottom-feeder Flyers... and of course it's also Kovy player statue night... so get there EARLY if you want one.

There aren't many tickets left, so get them while you can...

Thrashers Annual Autism Awareness Night brochure / order form (.PDF)
"Join the Thrashers for Autism Awareness Night on Feb. 3rd"

Note: In regards to my posting about Chief, I still plan to do so but I will hold off on that until this weekend; I want to do it right and have time to think it out... but I will post it this weekend.



No comments: