Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Link Information & Requests

I just wanted you all to know I just updated the Regional Sports Links on the right. I wanted to put together a comprehensive links of Atlanta's (as well as here in Georgia)sports teams and venues, present and past.

If you can think of anything I have yet to add, please let me know! I'll be more than glad to add your suggestions. I am not, however, going to include every high school field or anything like that, but anything related to pro or minor league teams.

I'm also looking for more of the 3rd tier teams in Atlanta like the Atlanta Rollergirls and Atlanta Xplosion...if there more "obscure" teams along those lines, please let me know.

I'll take any suggestions you guys have... I'd also like to eventually put together a nice list of Thrashers only links as well, so if you'd like your Thrashers fan website or if you have any good links to other Thrasehrs websites, send 'em on in!

Thanks!!

Jason

No comments: