Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back In Business!

My life has changed so much since I last wrote in my blog. But it's time for me to get this thing back in gear.

So, here we go, the season started well, but the last couple of games have been a goaltending nightmare. Putting that behind us, Thursday night is a rematch vs. the Caps... let's hope we'll fair better, even with out Kovy. The entire team has to step it up and give 150% now that Kovy is out for a little bit.

My brother is coming down from Athens before going to the Cocktail Party and we are going to the game... his first one of the season. My goal this season is to not miss a single home game... so far, so good.

It's late and I don't have too much time right now, however, I will be changing the blog up, and of course, doing my best to keep up with it throughout the season as best I can. With a full time job, going back to school and other things going on, I can't say with 100% certainty that I'll be able to keep up with it as much as I'd like, but I'll do my best.

Looking forward to going back to Blueland Thursday night.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, babe! I can't wait to read more!